Maternity Cover, Part/Full-time position.
We’re looking for a copywriter to cover a period of maternity leave until October 2021. This position is ideally part-time, but we may consider full-time applicants.
We’re after an independent thinker with impeccable writing skills who is comfortable working from home. You’ll be pleased to turn your hand to any tone, any format and any context to deliver successful marketing communications across all platforms.
Depending on experience, there’s also the potential to manage some of your own smaller projects and to get involved with some of our new business activities.
- Outstanding English and grammar skills.
- The ability to distil complex information into compelling copy.
- The capacity to produce high-quality copy to tight deadlines.
- Strong research abilities.
- The ability to pick out relevant information from (sometimes) difficult client briefs.
- The ability to adapt tone of voice across various clients.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Basic understanding of core social media platforms.
- A strong understanding of business-to-business marketing communications.
- Great communication and inter-personal skills, including representing asabell when meeting with potential and existing clients.
- Good organisational/project management skills.
- A desire to get involved in the wider marketing world, getting to know our clients and suggesting creative ideas when necessary.
- A proactive attitude and willingness to take on a range of tasks.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
You’ll also enjoy working as part of a small, close-knit team, but thrive in your own area of responsibility. You’ll be ambitious and not afraid to get stuck in. You’ll have the time-management skills to manage several assignments at once and the flexibility to switch between different clients and requirements while maintaining the high quality of your work.
What’s in it for you?
As well as having the opportunity to produce marketing materials for some of the UK’s biggest companies, you’ll also get to be a part of a friendly, creative team.
And we like to reward our people, too. Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive from working at asabell:
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Monthly staff lunches.
- All the benefits of working from home.
- A workplace pension.
- A company-funded healthcare plan.
- Access to the cycle scheme.
- Home working allowance.
Salary up to £28k pro rata depending on experience.