Digital Account Manager
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a successful B2B marketing agency?
We have created a new role to enable us to offer a new service to new and existing clients, as well as adding to the way we do our own marketing. You’ll have the fantastic opportunity to set up your own department and develop the role how you see fit.
You’ll help us to bring in new business for our existing core services and develop a new income stream from the SEO and PPC offering.
This will involve:
- Reviewing the asabell website and developing a SEO and PPC strategy to drive more traffic to our website and generate more leads.
- Planning and managing client PPC campaigns.
- Planning and managing client SEO strategies.
- Running social paid advertising campaigns for clients.
- Producing timely and accurate reports.
- Running strategy and planning workshops with clients and prospects.
- Developing exceptional proposals to win new business.
- Keeping the team updated at monthly meetings regarding current campaigns and new business progress.
- Monitoring costs and time spent to keep campaigns within budget.
- Briefing the studio team on client requirements and working with them on the creative design and copy needed to make sure the project is delivered to the required standard, on-time.
- Taking responsibility for the quality control of all materials and communications for your campaigns.
- Bringing a high level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
What’s in it for you?
As well as having the opportunity to run your own department and drive new business, you’ll also get to be a part of a friendly, creative team.
And we like to reward our people, too. Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive from working at asabell:
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Monthly staff lunches.
- All the benefits of working from home.
- A workplace pension.
- A company-funded healthcare plan.
- Access to the cycle scheme.
- Home working allowance.
Salary up to £35- 40k depending on experience.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org