Full-time permanent position
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a successful B2B marketing agency?
We have an exec role available for a confident and ambitious graduate with a proactive nature and excellent organisational skills. You’ll work as part of a team to deliver campaigns of all sizes on-time and within budget, and you’ll thrive on the pressure to meet tight deadlines. You’ll also have the opportunity to take ownership of the asabell marketing plan.
The role will involve:
- Project management: managing and taking ownership of projects for a variety of clients, including asabell.
- Social media writing: writing, proofing and scheduling posts and tweets, as well as posting and promoting blog posts and articles.
- General writing: rigorous proofreading, interpreting briefs to create blog posts and longer articles, as well as copy editing client submissions.
- Confidently and professionally representing asabell in client discussions on the phone or face-to-face as required by our account managers.
- Reviewing social media performance, carrying out general research and making proactive recommendations to our clients for marketing improvement.
- Generating design ideas for campaigns and working with our design team to develop them.
- Taking responsibility for the quality control of all materials and communications for your campaigns.
- Supporting account managers as required.
Desired skills and experience
You’ll have a keen interest in marketing, a desire to work in an agency and to be part of a close-knit team, but also thrive on having your own area of responsibility.
You’ll have creative flair and the time-management skills to manage several campaigns at once, as well as the flexibility to switch between different clients and requirements, while maintaining the high quality of your work. You’ll be unafraid to pick up the phone to get in touch with clients and equally skilled at drafting diplomatic and friendly emails.
You’ll have an excellent grasp of the English language to write, review and improve copy. You’ll be able to leave the academic style of writing behind to adapt your style to fit with varying brand voices, and you’ll have a desire to learn the full range of skills necessary in writing for marketing.
You’ll be based in our offices in Yate, so you’ll need your own transport and a full driving licence.
What’s in it for you?
As well as having the opportunity to produce marketing materials for some of the UK’s biggest companies, you’ll also get to be a part of a creative, fun and friendly team.
In addition to your annual holiday entitlement of 25 days a year, we offer an extra half day’s leave a month to be taken when work levels permit. Plus we’ll all go out for lunch to celebrate you joining us!
Salary – £18,000.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, with ‘Marketing Executive role’ in the subject line.